Nafplio Marathon is a running sporting event of high standards and at the same time, a pioneering event that has created a multifaceted social event with numerous actions & programmes that promote health, education and culture!
The 7th Nafplio Marathon will take place on 8 of March 2020 and will include the races: Marathon, Half-Marathon, 5km & 2,5 km fun run!
For more information please visit: https://www.nafpliomarathon.gr/?lang=en
Run the course, live the experience in the 7th Nafplio Marathon!
Nafplio Marathon aims:
- to provide a sporting event of high standards, an exemplar of its kind, worthy of the great athletic events of the world.
- to promote citizens’ health through the enjoyment of sports and participation events.
- to promote athletic education and the value of lifelong exercising, especially in the younger ages, through its cooperation with the educational community.
- to produce culture and act as a driving force for progress and development of the local community.
- to promote Nafplio and Argolis, their beauties as well as their long and remarkable cultural heritage and tradition.
- to establish Nafplio as a sports tourist destination in Greece and abroad.
You are all invited
to become part of the big running fiesta that is called:
Watch the official video of the sporting events that took place in Nafplio on March 3, 2019: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZF9eDDt10O0